Re: Forsiktig med svensker...

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Web Discussion Board for www.scandibar.com ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Jalla on August 29, 19104 at 23:40:06:

In Reply to: Re: Forsiktig med svensker... posted by tingtong on August 29, 19104 at 09:44:39:

: : "lånt" fra en annen diskusjonsgruppe...

: : I have a security company in sweden and we do some work for the swedish tv 3 channel and they have a program thats called insider and they plann to do a series of reports in pattaya focusing on sex industri they done this before but then it was fake clothes, they are realy good at this hidden camera shit and they plan to make friends whit other sex tourists and find out how it works,this was discussed in a meating 1 week ago and i will probably find out when they are going then i will post that they are on the way.

: idiotiske svensker!
: "bli kamerater med andre sex-turister" ???????
: Det er jo greitt at det nå er ulovlig å selge og kjøpe sex i sverige, men å få arbeidsplassen til å betale for en heisatur til pattis, vel det hadde ikke jeg gjort!

Moralen her må vel være at man bør være forsiktig med svensker som vil spandere en øl/drink eller to. Dette er nemlig ikke naturlig adferd for de....

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Web Discussion Board for www.scandibar.com ] [ FAQ ]